Re: RARA-AVIS: New Charles Willeford Editions

From: Charlie Williams (
Date: 26 Oct 2004

JT Lindroos wrote:
> Also, we'll be doing NOBODY WALKS: A
> CHARLES WILLEFORD READER, which will contain
> unpublished stuff, stories, articles, plays,
> and a full novel (KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE).

Sounds like the Reader will be essential. But isn't KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE a self-contained section from SHARK INFESTED CUSTARD?

And has anyone get any closer to publishing the legendary GRIMHAVEN? From what I've heard of the book, I can see how it would mess up the Hoke series. But come on, it's a Willeford novel.

I recently read THE DIFFERENCE (Canongate edition). Reminded me a lot of Cockfighter.

Charlie Williams.