RARA-AVIS: Important Simenon reissues in English

From: Jacques Debierue ( matrxtech@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Oct 2004

I heard on the radio that NYRB has reissued three classic titles by Georges Simenon: Three Bedrooms in Manhattan, M. Monde Vanishes, and Dirty Snow. All three deserve highest recommendations. I have not read these particular translations, but, in keeping with the high quality of NYRB classic reissues, they should be good.

They also offer Tropic Moon, which I haven't read.

For details:

http://www.nybooks.com/shop/product?usca_p=t&product_id=12 28