Re: RARA-AVIS: *True Confessions* by Domenic Stansberry from Hardcase Crime

From: Sarah ( sarah@weinmans.com)
Date: 18 Oct 2004

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Crider" <bcrider@h...> wrote:
> I agree with Jack Bludis about TRUE CONFESSIONS. I met Domenic
Stansberry
> at the Bouchercon, and he's a good guy. Married to a woman from
Taylor,
> Texas, so he's sort of a honorary Texan. And he writes a darned
good book.
> TRUE CONFESSIONS is one that you'll probably be thinking about for a
while
> after you finish it.

His other new book out, CHASING THE DRAGON (St. Martin's, in hardcover) is excellent as well. First one of his that I've read and I'll definitely be reading more.

Sarah

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar. Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free! http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM