RARA-AVIS: Re: Introduction

From: Karin Montin ( kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 13 Oct 2004

To me, there's a big difference between saying something's shit (especially to someone who actually likes the thing in question), and saying you don't care for it and why. Others apparently see no difference at all.

I read a similar argument on another list recently. A guy kept repeating, why should you be insulted if I say what you like is shit? To which someone else kept responding, why shouldn't I be?

Karin