Re: RARA-AVIS: Douglas Winter's Run

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 13 Oct 2004

Oops, hit send too soon. Let's try it again.

Juri,

You asked what others thought of this book. Well, this other thought it was a lot of fun. While I had the same reservations you did about plot and characterization, the style was so good and the pace so fast that you never had time to dwell on those problems, were whisked right past them. It felt like an action movie on the page to me, not a whole lot of depth, but a fun ride. As a matter of fact, it amazes me Run hasn't been made into a movie.

Has Douglas Winter written anything else?

Mark

ps-- welcome back Juri.