RARA-AVIS: Christie

From: crimeflix ( jmks100@aol.com)
Date: 13 Oct 2004

Nice to see a lot of familiar "faces" here... Re Christie, I just wanted to mention I'm a huge fan of her books. I've read most of them (although it's been some time), find them hugely entertaining, and whether you like the hard or soft stuff you can learn a ton about plotting from her books... J http://www.jasonstarr.com