Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Introduction and UK mags

From: E.Borgers ( wbac12034@tiscali.be)
Date: 11 Oct 2004

First, welcome back Juri! We "know" already each other through R-A since quite a long time, as you will certainly remember...

As for Charlie Williams' question about UK magazines, I personally was reading the quarterly Crime Time, but I quitted after nb 35 (2003) as this mag. saw, just before that period, its number of pages melting like ice under tropical sun, but also because IMO the content lost consistency and even focus. I do not know if they recovered.

E.Borgers Hard-Boiled Mysteries http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384

Charlie Williams :