Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent reads -- a whole lotta Willeford

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 08 Oct 2004

Doug wrote:

"That leaves me with only HIGH PRIEST OF CALIFORNIA/WILD WIVES, the two volumes of autobiography (I had heard the recent editions of these were poorly edited and typeset, is that true?) and, if I can ever find it, THE HOMBRE FROM SONORA."

The Hombre from Sonora is actually in print in the UK, well, the version of it reprinted as The Difference (don't know how different the two versions are). Canongate publishes it. I got a copy from amazon.co.uk.

Mark