Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: JIM DOHERTY

From: Doug Bassett ( dj_bassett@yahoo.com)
Date: 18 Sep 2004

Hell, I'll second Mr. Bludis. I disagree with Jim Doherty 99 times out of a hundred and probably always will, but I've learned through all out disagreements that he knows the genre well. He'll probably write one hell of a mystery novel.

doug

Currently reading Ed Lacy's BLONDE BAIT

===== Doug Bassett dj_bassett@yahoo.com