RARA-AVIS: New Kent Harrington Book

From: mysdawg2003 ( acalcagno@simi.k12.ca.us)
Date: 07 Sep 2004

Sorry for the cross post, but I think that this is great news!

Hi all,

Just got word from Kent that his new book RED JUNGLE will be published this fall by Dennis McMillan (www.dennismcmillan.com)

THis is Kent's masterpiece novel and is a thriller at heart. If you would like to read the first chapter, you can go to my website
(http://mysdawg.blogspot.com) for a quick read.

In my opinion if you are interested in getting a copy, I would contact Dennis via his website to order now. First editions will sell out quickly on this title.

I will keep you up dated on this book.

Aldo Mystery Dawg http://acalcagno.blogspot.com