RARA-AVIS: ROBERT MARTIN

From: jim ( jim@feltoncpa.org)
Date: 03 Sep 2004

Thanks Claus for sending the info filling in many blanks regarding the German editions, and Anders for the info regarding the Swedish editions which were completely unknown to me.

I have really been able to make a good deal of progess the past week or so, and I appreciate the interest of group members who have responded -- but keep it up as there is still a ways to go!

Jim Felton jim@feltoncpa.org

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar. Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free! http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM