Re: RARA-AVIS: ROBERT MARTIN

From: E.Borgers ( wbac12034@tiscali.be)
Date: 31 Aug 2004

For the French translations I found the following in my lists, which could be non exhaustive:
(following the order given by Luca)

1. 1951 Dark Dream (Belles de golf et balles blind饳- 1952) 3. 1953 Sleep My Love (Jusqu'ࠬa corde- 1954) 14. 1958 Killer among Us (Sabotages- 1963) 15. 1959 A Key to the Morgue (Flagrant d鬩t- 1961)

Apparently he had also a pseudo: Lee Roberts.

Hope this helps.

E.Borgers Hard-Boiled Mysteries http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384