Re: RARA-AVIS: Top 100 hardboiled/noir

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 31 Aug 2004

Duane Spurlock wrote:

To help make it manageable, should we do it by decade?

*********** I'm agreeable to anything, Duane, but I think a decade by decade might be prolonged to the point of exhaustion, plus I was also thinking of an overall best rather than 10 from one decade, then 10 from another, etc. I was also thinking that people could vote for as many as they wanted to, up to 100, and they could be listed in order and weighed accordingly.
 We might have to hire somebody to do the tally though.

miker