Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Hockey in Mysteries

From: Kerry J. Schooley ( gsp.schoo@murderoutthere.com)
Date: 30 Aug 2004

At 12:16 AM 30/08/2004 -0700, you wrote:

>Well, I can't provide page numbers or a direct quote or any other basic
>research stuff, but I do have a recollection that there was mention of
>hockey in THE FRIENDS OF EDDIE COYLE. I know for certain there was in the
>movie -- Eddie attended a hockey game with the guys who were going to ......

Yes, chapter 29, second last in the book, Rangers vs. Bruins.

"You're not supposed to have beer at the seats," the kid said.
"Look," Coyle said, "you want some beer or not?"

Kerry

------------------------------------------------------ Literary events Calendar (South Ont.) http://www.lit-electric.com The evil men do lives after them http://www.murderoutthere.com