RARA-AVIS: Bouchercon party question...

From: crimeflix ( jmks100@aol.com)
Date: 28 Aug 2004

Hey Bill, I was also wondering if you had a time picked out for your Bouchercon get together yet...I think some attendees will be going to some of the other Bouchercon events, so would be great, if possible, if you could overlap the time, or schedule it during the day or early evening, so peeople can hit both events...FYI, the Shamus awards (for NON-NOIR novels, Jim!!--written with a smile)is on Friday evening at 6:30-9:00...Saturday, is the Anthony banquet, which I'll be at because of the Tough Luck nomination, and I think others will be going to that as well. But if you were planning to do the Rara-Avis event on Fri or Sat would be great if the time didn't at least completely conflict... Cheers, JS http://www.jasonstarr.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar. Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free! http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM