RARA-AVIS: Favorite Quotes

From: Anthony Dauer ( anthony.dauer@verizon.net)
Date: 26 Aug 2004

Hello,

What is your favorite quote from a gangster movie?

I'm working on a comedy bit that is made up of gangster movie quotes and romantic comedy movie quotes. A dialogue piece performed by two comedians.

If you have a favorite gangster movie quote, I'm looking for them too.

"I'm funny how? I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you?...Funny how? How am I funny?"

I have plenty of sources for quotes so I not trying to get you to do my work for me, what I'm looking for are quotes y'all actually remember (people won't fully get the joke if they don't know the quotes).

... a good site for quotes, if you want to check it out for yourself is:

http://www.stationfive.com/Quotes.php

Thanks,

Anthony