Re: RARA-AVIS: Suggestions?

From: crimeflix ( jmks100@aol.com)
Date: 24 Aug 2004

Mike, TO FIND A KILLER was also published as BEFORE I DIE. It's been out of print for years so you'd probably have to go to abebooks or somewhere to find it...It's a rogue cop novel and I love rogue cop novels! THE SHARK-INFESTED CUSTARD...is told from 4 points of views, in a very original, loose, neandering (in a good way) narrative style which is similar, in some ways, to the Hoke Moseley novels...You aren't aware of how well the book is plotted until you reach the end... Jason http://www.jasonstarr.com