Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent Reads

From: crimeflix ( jmks100@aol.com)
Date: 24 Aug 2004

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, DJ-Anonyme@w... wrote:
> Jason,
>
> Have you read Bruen's other earlier books? If you liked MacNeice, I
> also highly recommend The Hackman Blues.
>
> Mark

I got The Hackman Blues several days ago, in fact, but haven't read it yet--thanks for the rec. I recently finished an interview of Ken which will appear in the next issue of Crime Spree magazine (the issue will be in all the book bags at Bouchercon!) I'll also be on a panel with Ken at B-con--something about Ripley's tradition. It'll be the first time I've seen Ken without a pint in his hand!