Re: RARA-AVIS: French/Italian names for pulp

From: Steve Novak ( Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 24 Aug 2004

Thanks for the clarification and the real origin of the yellow italian noir...so to speak...

Steve in Detroit...

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar. Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free! http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM