Re: RARA-AVIS: Introduction

From: Hurricane ( hurricane7@rogers.com)
Date: 21 Aug 2004

Well I guess this is a good time for me to jump in and say Maddy is certainly pretty well spot on. I would much prefer to not read a cosy unless I happen to be on the beach. I also have been reading this list for a while (well over a year) and while I never post I do follow the discussions and my reading pool has increased due to this list.

Patricia See you in Toronto for: www.bouchercon2004.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Maddy Van" < maddyvh@comcast.net> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2004 5:44 PM Subject: RE: RARA-AVIS: Introduction