Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Bill, some advice

From: Hurricane ( hurricane7@rogers.com)
Date: 20 Aug 2004

I subscribe to another yahoo mystery group and the service from yahoo doesn't seem to be that bad Patricia
(who usually lurks but reads almost all the posts)
[to email remove the knot] See you in Toronto for: www.bouchercon2004.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Anthony Dauer" < anthony.dauer@verizon.net> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 8:24 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Re: Bill, some advice

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar. Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free! http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM