RARA-AVIS: Bill, some advice

From: Dave Zeltserman ( davezelt@comcast.net)
Date: 20 Aug 2004

Bill,

I learned a few things after starting the Hardluck Stories group on Yahoo. First, you want to moderate all new members, otherwise you're going to end up with spammers who troll these groups. Second, you better have Norton antivirus (or some similar product) installed, because I got a daily flood of messages containing viruses after starting my group.

-Dave