RARA-AVIS: Stephen Marlowe--The Summit

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 03 Aug 2004

I just picked up THE SUMMIT, by Stephen Marlowe, a 1971 Signet paperback of a 1970 hardcover. "The suspense of THE SALZBURG CONNECTION--the intrigue and excitement of THE GODFATHER--you will never forget what happens at THE SUMMIT." It's about trouble at a US/USSR summit meeting.

There's nothing about Marlowe mentioned, but I take it this is the Milton Lesser/Stephen Marlowe behind the Chet Drum books and much else, getting out of PBOs and into mainstream thrillers?

Bill