RARA-AVIS: Cassidy's Girl movie

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 22 Jul 2004

Ed Holub is working on a movie version of David Goodis's CASSIDY'S GIRL and asked me to send along the URL:

        http://www.cassidysgirl.com

It's pure Flash, so some people will have trouble with it. The book could make a hell of a good movie, and I wish him luck. I remember it as one of my favourite of Goodis's novels.

Bill