Re: Alain Demouzon (was Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Jean-Patrick Manchette)

From: Steve Novak ( Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 10 Jul 2004

Unfortunately I haven't heard from him since X-Mas and he was working on new novels and didn't say much more than that...Since I have been "in production" since then and travelling a lot crisscrossing the US, I haven't had the chance to e-mail him but I'm going to do it now and find out...

I'll keep you informed...

Steve Novak