Re: RARA-AVIS: Jean-Patrick Manchette

From: Steve Novak ( Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 09 Jul 2004

You might always check at the following site which is a "librairie"
(bookstore) specializing for many years in Polars (Romans Policiers) run by St鰨ane Bourguoin who speaks perfect english... It's called "Au Troisi譥 Oeil" (The Third Eye)

http://www.au-troisieme-oeil.com/index.php?page=contact

The site has all the info you might want and you can send an e-mail to St鰨ane for additional info...

Steve Novak French Polar fan living in Detroit