RARA-AVIS: Connelly books at Borders

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 05 Jul 2004

I found first edition hardcovers of CHASING THE DIME and CITY OF BONES for $5.99 each at Borders bookstore.
 That's two bucks cheaper than the paperbacks titles available in the same store. Check em out.

I didn't mean to start either of them until vacation but I got started on CITY OF BONES and it's the best damned thing I've got ahold of in a long time. I definitely see the connection that John made to Chandler. I saw several repeated themes.

miker