Re: RARA-AVIS: Bouchercon (Toronto, Oct 7-10)

From: William Denton (
Date: 05 Jul 2004

On 4 July 2004, Karin Montin wrote:

: Those of you who have been to Bouchercon before, is the Saturday banquet
: really a big highlight worth signing up for?

I have no idea, but I'll be there. Closer to the date, let's make a plan for a get-together for all the rare birds coming to Hogtown. The start of October is a really nice time of year here.

William Denton : Toronto, Canada : : Caveat lector.

-- # Plain ASCII text only, please. Anything else won't show up. # To unsubscribe from the regular list, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to # This will not work for the digest version. # The web pages for the list are at .