Re: RARA-AVIS: Faulkner and Brackett

From: Chris M ( cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 29 Jun 2004

Brian asked:
>Can you tell me how to do that, Miker? I still have some Pelecanos
>aftertaste six months after I finished RIGHT AS RAIN.

So funny how personal tastes vary. In my opinion, Right as Rain is Pelecanos at his peak and is a great read. Even though I have a soft spot for the Stefanos stories, Right as Rain is probably my favorite of his.

_________________________________________________________________ Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up - now 3 months FREE! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/