RARA-AVIS: Connelly - "Blue Neon Night"

From: Jesse Willis ( jessewillis@yahoo.com)
Date: 29 Jun 2004

Has anybody else watched the DVD "Blue Neon Night"? It comes free with purchase of Connelly's hardcover of The Narrows.

I liked it a whole lot. Its an hour long tour of Los Angeles with Connelly as tour guide. It features excerpts from his 14 novels read by William Petersen
(of CSI and Manhunter fame) as well as music mentioned in the books.

Got me wishing that Donald Westlake and Lawrence Block would do a DVD tour of New York on DVD.

BTW I'm currently reading Void Moon and am enjoying it very much.

Jesse

===== SFFAudio: http://www.sffaudio.com Table Treasures & Gifts: http://stores.ebay.com/id=4920689