Re: RARA-AVIS: Who Wrote It?

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 26 Jun 2004

John,

We actually used this passage in BLUE NEON NIGHT: Michael Connelly's Los Angeles, among many others. If there's any doubt that Connelly has picked up Chandler's baton an run with it, a quick viewing of that DVD should put it to rest. Michael's love/hate affair with the city of angels (and bones) comes through in every passage. And when the passages are read by William Petersen, the poetry really shines.

TL