Re: RARA-AVIS: re: Sipila and Finnish novels

From: E.Borgers ( wbac12034@tiscali.be)
Date: 22 Jun 2004

We may even say that the Finnish language has nothing to do with any other contemporary European languages.

The only novels I know from that country are a few by Matti Yrj䮤 Joensuu, through French translations. Mainly with a police detective,Timo Harjunp䤬 and rather dark.

E.Borgers Hard-Boiled Mysteries http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6384

JT Lindroos