RE: RARA-AVIS: Thomas Cook

From: Chris M ( cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 18 Jun 2004

The Chatham School affair is very good as well, but very similar to Breakheart Hill. Of the two, I prefer Breakheart Hill and its possible that this is the case simply because Breakheart Hill came along first.

_________________________________________________________________ FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/