RE: RARA-AVIS: Thomas Cook

From: Andrew Albert J. Ty ( andrewty@i-manila.com.ph)
Date: 17 Jun 2004

I'll keep an eye out for Breakheart Hill, but the only title I've ever seen of his is The Chatham School Affair. Any thoughts on that one?

Andrew

-----Original Message----- From: owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca [mailto: owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca]On Behalf Of Chris M Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 2:58 AM To: rara-avis@icomm.ca Subject: RE: RARA-AVIS: Thomas Cook

I've praised Cook here before and I always look forward to his newest book. Breakheart Hill is among my favorite books. It is haunting and terrific. One of those that when I finished I wanted to start over again from the beginning.

---