Re: RARA-AVIS: Congratulations to many people

From: Kerry J. Schooley ( gsp.schoo@murderoutthere.com)
Date: 17 Jun 2004

At 11:26 AM 17/06/2004 -0400, William Denton wrote:
>It seems like lots of rare birds are having a good time with their writing
>and publishing lately: Messrs Guthrie, Bludis, Doherty, Greene, Schooley,
>Ardai, Lindroos, and probably more that slipped my mind. Congratulations
>to all of you! It's a fine time for writers and readers of the hardboiled
>and noir stuff.

Thanks Bill.

My own part in that Ellis Award was small, and consisted of recognizing talent in others. And that claim I split with Peter Sellers. But I like to think it is also the reason I enjoy subscribing to RARA AVIS. It is nice to see people you know, if slightly, and with whom you share at least some struggles, doing so well. My congratulations to you all.

Best Kerry

------------------------------------------------------ Literary events Calendar (South Ont.) http://www.lit-electric.com The evil men do lives after them http://www.murderoutthere.com