RE: RARA-AVIS: Perdido Street Station

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 16 Jun 2004

Neddal Ayad wrote: Thanks, Michael. Yeah, I agree thar the ending is uneven and I think he could have streamlined certain scenes but overall he did quite a good job. Have you read The Scar?

*********** Nope. Perdido Street Station is my only experience with him. I've got KING RAT waiting on the shelf, but right now I'm back to working my way through some authors I haven't read before. I finished Jason Starr's TOUGH LUCK a couple weeks ago and I'm just about through with Leigh Brackett's NO GOOD FROM A CORPSE.

miker