Re: RARA-AVIS: Ray Shannon

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 14 Jun 2004

On 14 June 2004, Joy Matkowski wrote:

: Which Haywood series did you read? He had one with the Loudermilks, a
: couple in a travel trailer trying to avoid their grown children, a comic
: mayhem sort of book like the various Florida series. I didn't much care
: for those.

It was one of those. I'll pick up an Aaron Gunn story if I see one and see how I like those instead. They get good reviews, but that other book really put me off.

Bill