Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent readings (spoilers for INTERFACE)

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 14 Jun 2004

On 14 June 2004, Doug Bassett wrote:

: Well, I've never hid my general dislike of Gores's work, so take my
: comment with a grain of salt, if you like. Indeed, if I, who don't
: really like Gores, liked it, it probably IS great.

I think it's great, but I think Gores is great. I started reading Gores because of recommendations on the list, and I think INTERFACE was about the first (except for HAMMETT, which I read years ago). Man, did it knock me out.

Bill