Re: RARA-AVIS: Two-Way Split

From: William Denton ( buff@pobox.com)
Date: 13 Jun 2004

On 8 June 2004, Charlie Williams wrote:

: And thanks for mentioning Deadfolk. To anyone interested, I have put up
: a website at www.charliewilliams.net - you can find out more about
: Deadfolk there.

Are there any plans to change the title of your second book in a North American edition? I don't know how well FAGS AND LAGER will sell over here.

Bill