RARA-AVIS: Re: The Best of Manhunt Contents

From: Kevin Burton Smith ( kvnsmith@thrillingdetective.com)
Date: 11 Jun 2004

And Prime Minister Denton wrote:

>Lucky man! Can you give us a contents listing? Sounds like a nice
>anthology.

Well, so far, so good... It's in crappy condition, but hey, I wanna read it, not shrink wrap it.

Here ya go:

"On the Sidewalk Bleeding" by Evan Hunter
"Mugger Murder" by Richard Deming
"Decision" by Helen Neilson
"The Collector Comes After Payday" by Fletcher Flora
"Try It My Way" by Jack Ritchie
"Movie Night" by Robert Turner
"In Memory of Judith Courtright" by Erskine Caldwell
"Day's Work" by Jonathan Lord
"The Scrapbook" by Jonathan Craig
"Quiet day in the County Jail' by Craig Rice
"The Set-Up" by Stanley L. Colbert
"The Double Take" by Richard S. Prather
"The Man Who Found the Money" by James E. Cronin

--

Kevin Burton Smith Nothing on? Try The Thrilling Detective Web Site/CrimeSeen TV/Movie Poll http://www.thrillingdetective.com
For fun only. Please, no wagering. -- # Plain ASCII text only, please. Anything else won't show up. # To unsubscribe from the regular list, say "unsubscribe rara-avis" to # majordomo@icomm.ca. This will not work for the digest version. # The web pages for the list are at http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/ .