RARA-AVIS: Two-Way Split

From: Stewart Wilson ( stewart@stewartwilson.com)
Date: 03 Jun 2004

I finished TWO-WAY SPLIT today, having enjoyed it immensly. When Al first mentioned the project a while back (12/2002) with its original title, I thought he was probably being more than a bit presumptuous to invoke Willeford for a first novel. It turns out I was wrong; although the characters, style, and tone reminded me more of another of my favourites: Gores.

Anyway, the book is excellent, and I highly recommend it. All the good things that have been said about it on the list are true.

Cheers,
--Stewart

--
Stewart Wilson