RARA-AVIS: RE: RARA-AVIS Digest V6 #167

From: Ramon Schenk ( ramonschenk@hotmail.com)
Date: 01 Jun 2004

Hello Bill, I always enjoyed the comic strip version, and knew that there were both prose and strip versions in paperback, but have never come across any. Does anyone have a list or some for sale/trade? Best regards, Ramon

_________________________________________________________________ Play online games with your friends with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.nl/