RARA-AVIS: Al Guthrie

From: wvr ( wvr12@yahoo.com)
Date: 28 May 2004

--- Al Guthrie < allanguthrie@ukonline.co.uk> wrote:
> Fortunately at some point during
> the proceedings I
> decided that it might be worthwhile learning how to
> write, and I went at
> that particular learning exercise in a big way.

Hey Mr. Guthrie, Would you mind briefly explaining how you 'went at that particular learning exercise in a big way' I'm just curious what you did that helped you create what is apparently a pretty great novel. I am eagerly awaiting my chance to read this book, June release I'm told. (Mr. Lankford must be reading an ARC I assume) While I'm bugging you could you clear up something for me? Is 'Kiss Her Goodbye' written by you? Is it 'Two Way Split' under another title or another book altogether? Is it even by you? I hope you don't take offense at any of these questions, I'm just trying to clear up my TBR pile. Thanks for your time, Will