RE: RARA-AVIS: Adrian McKinty 'Dead I Well May Be'

From: Aldo T. Calcagno ( acalcagno@simi.k12.ca.us)
Date: 19 May 2004

Hi Will,

I read this book earlier in the year and I loved it too. For me I was able to visualize the city and I found the character depictions as honest. I learned a few things too like the Irish "6 pack" - very brutal.

Aldo

-----Original Message----- From: owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca [mailto: owner-rara-avis@icomm.ca] On Behalf Of wvr Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 2:06 PM To: rara-avis@icomm.ca Subject: RARA-AVIS: Adrian McKinty 'Dead I Well May Be'

Hello All, I Picked this up a couple days ago and am really enjoying it. I was wondering if anyone else has read this one. If not, I would recommend it. (for whatever that's worth)