RARA-AVIS: WHITE ARREST, by Ken Bruen

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 19 May 2004

Bill Crider wrote: And I liked THE WHITE TRILOGY a lot.

************* I read Bruen's first of the series, WHITE ARREST, while I was in Boston the last couple days. I liked it too. It reminded me of Al Guthrie's writing, fast-paced and hardcore but still fleshing out the characters in a way that made me care. Tough and funny dialogue like Al's, too. If you like Bruen, read Guthrie. If you like Guthrie, etc.

miker