RARA-AVIS: voodoo

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 17 May 2004

I'm currently reading Wade Davis's fascinating The Serpent and the Rainbow, his true story of tracking down the powder (and its ingredients) and culture that create real, live (real, dead?) zombies in Haiti. Although it's written more as an adventure tale, I'm sure there must be noir and/or hardboiled books that deal with voodoo. Can anyone recommend any?

Mark