RARA-AVIS: Angry Moon

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 May 2004

Just finished Terrill Lankford's ANGRY MOON. Great book. Terrill has a talent for building great characters from quirky little details. A lot of what I've been reading here recently is emotionally intense. What I've found is that it's not especially difficult to invoke strong emotion, but surfing a wave of tension requires a fine touch. Kent Harrington's DARK RIDE did the job. Vicki Hendricks's IGUANA LOVE and Ray Ring's ARIZONA KISS weren't bad, either. Terrill can hang ten with the best of them.

Memorable characters and a great story. One of the most enjoyable books I've read in a long time. And look what's here! EARTHQUAKE WEATHER came in the mail yesterday.

miker