RARA-AVIS: TWO-WAY SPLIT: was UNDERWORLDS

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 11 May 2004

Todd Mason provided a link:

http://www.wildsidepress.com/newsletter.html

********* Whoa! Scroll down a bit and there's a shot of Al Guthrie's TWO-WAY SPLIT, with praise from Ed Gorman. Click on it for a better look. Here's Jason Starr's comment:

"In the tradition of Irvine Welsh and Ian Rankin, Allan Guthrie chronicles life in the underbelly of Edinburgh with dazzling grace. TWO-WAY SPLIT is a hard-edged, fast paced noir thriller with outstanding dialogue and plenty of unforgettable bad guys. It's Scottish crime fiction with a unique American hard-boiled twist."

Congratulations, Al! I knew it was coming out but that's my first look at the cover. Very nice!

miker