Re: RARA-AVIS: We reach the end of the southwest

From: JT Lindroos ( juha@oivas.com)
Date: 11 May 2004

> When Mr. Reasoner's TEXAS WIND is available again, I'll head back down
thataway.

I expect to have some copies at hand next week. It should be available for ordering through various sources before the end of the month. Ed Gorman wrote a nice intro for us. Also, some of you may have noticed that Ed gave Al Guthrie's TWO-WAY SPLIT a glowing review on his blog:

http://www.edgorman.com/edsplace/archives/000123.html

Al's book will be available officially in June, but I expect to have copies at hand same time as TEXAS WIND.

Cheers! --Juha.

--
JT Lindroos
Senior Editor, PointBlank