RARA-AVIS: Re: The Knockout Project

From: Duane Spurlock ( duane1spur@yahoo.com)
Date: 06 May 2004

"Dave" < davezelt@comcast.net> wrot:

<< I don't think it's that unlikely if you're hit hard enough - of course, the guy hitting you has a good shot of breaking his hand. One time, personally, while I didn't go out, I did see stars ...

Not really wanting to turn this into a discussion of
"Let me tell you when I was knocked out..."

The closest I've come to being knocked out is when I was hit in the head with a golf ball. I saw flashing lights and everything did go black for about a second and a half. I remained upright. Heck of a headache. Five years later I've still got a small knot on my head. (Maybe that's why my young sons have turned out to be knot heads...)

-Duane Spurlock Proprietor The Pulp Rack http://www.pulprack.com

Recent postings to The Pulp Rack: a brief biography and bibliography for prolific pulp fictioneer and world traveler James Dwyer. http://pulprack.com/arch/000171.html#000171 http://pulprack.com/arch/000172.html#000172

Proprietor